Monday, June 23, 2008

20 years ago

I found this photo a few weeks ago and since several of us are facing our 20 year high school reunions this year I decided I just HAD to post it. This was taken at our annual "graduates picnic" usually organized by Carol H. if I remember correctly - graduation year 1988. (88 RULZ, 88 is great....yikes, did we really write that on our pee chees?)

From left to right...

Back row: Galen G., ?, Andy S., ?, Kristin E.

Front row: Donna W., Kim W., Yours Truly, Donnita S.

If anyone remembers who the two mystery grads are in the back row - let me know. All of us girls definitely had the '80's bangs going on but I have to say that Galen wins the prize with those rainbow shorts!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Traci K said...

Jean, that is HILARIOUS! Could those mystery guys be Gary Brown or Gary Smith? Not sure what years they graduated. We're headed to MT in July for Mike's 20th. Should be a hoot! We'll see just how many he recognizes from back then!

Donna and Jim said...

That is tooooo funny! I'll have to think about the mystery guys. I can't hardly believe its been 20 years. We definitly had the 80's hairdos. I'm so embarrassed I was seen in public like that.